Winclipper 1.3.4 Released
September 24, 2019
This release of Winclipper includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Bitmaps will now be rendered using nearest neighbor on displays at native resolution to produce a crisper image.
- The 16x16px icon looks a little cleaner and rounder. I adjusted a few pixels that make it look better when rendered as an icon.
- Text padding will no longer be incorrectly applied to the preview window size when displaying images.
- Removed a sizing handle that was added to the settings window by accident.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when using the Exit menu option in the settings window.